MD - Paediatrics, M.B.B.S.
Address: Near Panjab University, Sec- 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Experience: 25 years
Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Dr. Anil K Bhalla, MBBS, MD(Paediatrics) is a Professor in the Department of Paediatric Medicine at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
His areas of interest include:
- Child Growth
- Maturation and Nutrition
- Human Dysmorphology
- Clinical/Nutritional/Auxological Anthropometry
- Dermatoglyphics & Photogrammetry
To his credits, he has number of Scientific research papers to his name in various national and international journals. Dr. Bhalla actively participates in CMEs & Orations to update his knowledge and skills. He is a member of various professional associations.
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics, Chandigarh Branch- Life Member
- IAP Adolescents Paediatrics, Chapter -Life Member
- Society for Indian Medical Anthropology (SIMA)
- Indian National Confederation and Academy of Anthropologists- Life Member
- Indian Public Health Association, Local Branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh -Life Member
- The Indian Science Congress Association- Life Member
- Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine- Life Member
- Anthropological Society of India- Life member
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)- Associate life member
- Indian Association for Adolescent Health- Life member
- Indian Society for Medical Statistics- Life member
- Indian Association of Sports Scientists and Tropical Educationists (IASSPE)- Life Member